Esports Insider, the leading B2B esports events company, is excited to unveil the finalists for The Clutch Digital, a startup pitching initiative which provides the most promising esports ventures with the ultimate platform.
The Clutch will form part of ESI Digital Summer, presented by Kinguin Lounge, a week-long series of panels, keynotes and networking spanning Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, Latin America, and North America regions from August 17th to 21st.
Taking place on the 18th August, four startups will have just minutes to pitch before the esteemed judging panel starts their questions and investigation. The investors will decide the best company over the span of the rest of the week, with the winner to be announced on social media during the final day of ESI Digital Summer.
The Clutch Digital finalists
- 3D Aim Trainer – The first multi-platform where you can effectively improve your aiming skills by simulating your in-game aim
- XPlayn – Discovery platform for esports gear and gaming equipment, with a data-driven algorithmic Xscore-ranking of every peripheral in esports
- Anzu – Connects advertising and gaming by immersing non-disruptive brand ads inside video games across platforms
- Juked – An esports hub which allows fans to follow their favourite games, players, and teams in one place
Meet the judges
- Matthieu Dallon, CEO of Trust Esport Ventures
- Helen Sarah Gammons, Relationship Manager – Media & Entertainment Group at HSBC Private Bank
- Spike Laurie, Venture Director at Hiro Capital
The Clutch has drawn over 40 startups in its first two editions and seen some of the most impressive and industry-changing esports startups showcased. Previous winners have included esports performance company GScience and TEAMS, a gaming matchmaking platform.
Sam Cooke, Co-founder and Managing Director of Esports Insider, spoke on the competition: “The Clutch has become such a prominent part of ESI events and I am really excited that we are hosting its third edition at ESI Digital Summer. Yet again we received a plethora of passionate and exciting pitches and as always it was really hard to whittle it down to the final four, but notably for the industry too – this time was perhaps the most difficult yet.
“Every year we see more and more esports startups enter the space and I’m honoured that we can help provide a platform for those companies looking to make their mark and bring the industry forward.”
ESI Digital Summer is the biggest B2B esports event to date, offering over 100 speakers, 1,200 attendees, and more than 35 hours of live content across five days. The event, which sees Kinguin LOUNGE as Presenting Partner, also welcomes back GRID and We Are Nations as Gold and Silver Partners respectively, and introduces THESPIKE.GG and Ross Video as Silver Partners.
Tickets start at only £100 (+VAT) for a five-day Full Access pass, with discounts available for Group passes (3+) and Early Bird passes are on offer until the end of July. Attendees will get first and full access to VODs of all sessions post-event too.