Esports Insider and Singapore-based esports marketing agency Redd+E are proud to announce the first wave of speakers for the upcoming ESI Singapore esports industry conference.
Set to take place on June 20th – 21st at the Asian Civilisations Museum, ESI Singapore is set to provide attendees with valuable insights, networking opportunities and discussions on the future of esports and beyond.
ESI Singapore tickets are still available here.
Among the prominent speakers who will grace the stage at ESI Singapore 2023 are:
- Joe Jenkins – Head of Esports, IMG Media
- Timo Krueger – Commercial Director Esports & Gaming, Nielsen
- Gerald Ang – Managing Director, Warner Music Singapore
- Ray Ng – Head of Esports Ecosystem, MOONTON Games
- Jarrold Tham – Co-Founder, Talon Esports
- Gary Ongko Putera – CEO, BOOM Esports
- Debora Imanuella – Senior Vice President, UniPin Global
- Oh Teck Wee – CFO, Affyn
- Charlie Hanley-Nickolls – Chief Product Officer, GRID
- Benedikt Becker – Director of Sales and Marketing, Shikenso Analytics
- Gerald Solomon – Founder & Executive Director, NASEF
- Mervyn Lai – Managing Director, Playbook Academy
- Abdiqani Ahmed – Founder, Lionscreed Esports
These industry leaders, along with many more yet to be announced, will share their expertise, discuss emerging trends and provide valuable insights into the ever-evolving world of esports, video games and Web3.
Sam Cooke, Managing Director of Esports Insider commented: “We are thrilled to unveil such an exceptional lineup of speakers for ESI Singapore 2023. Each speaker brings a unique perspective and extensive experience in their respective fields, ensuring that attendees will gain valuable knowledge and insights.”
ESI Singapore 2023 will offer a diverse range of topics across key tracks such as Commercialisation, Revenues & Investment; Web3; Community and Education. Attendees can look forward to panel discussions and unparalleled networking opportunities, including an evening social at the exclusive ParkRoyal Collection Pickering hotel.
Co-host of #ESISG – Redd+E’s Managing Director & Co-founder, Yip Ren Kai added: “The esports and gaming community in APAC is rapidly evolving. With a whole new slate of partners such as Warner Music, Krafton and MOONTON Games, the developers of highly popular PUBG and Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB) respectively, we are excited for expanding the range of topics that we can cover in esports – expanding our horizons to include explorations into new areas such as music and education.”
The event is supported by Singapore Exhibition & Convention Bureau and its partners including: Main Stage Sponsor GRID; Official AV Partner The Gym Esportscentre, Travel Partner Westpoint Transit; Event Partner Shikenso Analytics, Official Hotel Partner PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering Singapore, and media partners ACN Newswire, 80LV and Mailman Group.
ESI Singapore is set to welcome over 400 attendees, with over 40+ speakers across more than 10 live sessions.