Esports Insider is delighted to announce the updated agenda and speakers for ESI London 2021.
Taking place across November 8th-9th, the industry-leading event sees representatives from EXCEL ESPORTS, Fnatic, Guild Esports, McLaren, Alpine F1, BLAST, Team Liquid, ASOS and Betway, among others, be present at Boxpark Wembley, London.
ESI London is the UK’s first major esports conference for over two years. The event is set to provide two days of diverse, content-packed panels, as well as extensive networking opportunities.
Confirmed speakers include C-Levels and executives spanning eminent teams, tournament organisers and investment firms, as well as brands, education, data providers and betting services.
ESI London is the ultimate event for esports professionals to connect; with opportunities spanning the 20,000 square foot venue to include traditional drinks and business cards in the three networking zones, alongside new alternative competitions and activities like axe throwing and pop golf. Food and beverages will be supplied by multiple vendors across both days, with options from Smoky Boys, through to Bun House, Mitsuryu, T4, Mama Jacq’s and more.
With 75+ speakers covering an aggregate of panels, keynotes, showcases and debates across five key tracks.
ESI London will also feature an ‘Esports x Brands Workshop’, in partnership with SPORTFIVE, on the 9th November at 16:00 in the Beatbox area. The presentation and open table discussion, co-hosted by ESI and international sports marketing agency SPORTFIVE, is aimed to properly introduce brands new to the esports scene, with a view to facilitating major esports partnerships and commercial activity.
Sam Cooke, Managing Director & Co-Founder of ESI, commented: “After over two years we are incredibly excited for ESI London’s in-person return, and to continue on our mission to drive the esports industry forward by facilitating thought-provoking discussions with leaders across the industry.
“We know that conferences are an essential opportunity to network, and we look forward to sharing the exciting networking alternatives we’ve developed at BOXPARK for attendees to connect through unique and memorable experiences, and in doing so build lasting relationships.”
Below is a description of the five tracks, as well as the topics and esports entities already confirmed for ESI London.
The Dotted Line, in partnership with Wembley Park – Esports’ Commercialisation, Partnerships & Revenue Growth:
- Genesis of style in esports – is fashion the high value future of esports partnerships?
- Speakers from Fnatic, We Are Nations and GEEIQ
- Gotta collect ’em all? NFTs and digital collectibles in esports
- Speakers from Epics.gg, Coingeek and more
- A presentation from YouGov
- Post pandemic revenue streams – what lessons will stick from 2020-21?
- Speakers from Team Liquid, Hotdrop, BLAST, ESL Pro League and Digital Isle of Man
Angels & Unicorns, in partnership with ESI Connect – Esports & Investment, 2021:
- Clutch Recap – A look at where previous start-up contestants from the esports pitch investment competition are now
- A place to call home – a look at the commercial viability of physical esports venues in 2021
- Speakers from Populous, Guild, H20 and The Story Mob
- An Esports Investment Recap 2020/21
- Speakers from Hiro Capital, and CAA
- Esports business in the UK – the future is bright?
- Speakers from EXCEL, LDN UTD, MnM and Taso Advisory
- Motorsports and esports – how F1 Esports and Virtual Grands Prix opened a new esports frontier
- Speakers from McLaren, Alpine F1, and Challengermode
- Diversity in esports – is substantive change on the way?
- Speakers from BLAST, NUEL, Morgan Sports Law, Lions Creed and ESI
- Setting up the future – Building a sustainable, multi-level esports ecosystem in Iceland
- Speakers from The Iceland Esports Association
In Play – The state of esports & betting – 2021:
- Front of shirt, front of mind? How bookmakers approach esports sponsorships in 2021
- Speakers from Pinnacle, Betway, Blinkfire Analytics, NiP and Regulus Partners
Reaching new audiences – Esports sustainability:
- The Student Experience – how is esports revolutionising student life?
- Speakers from University of Warwick, International Federation of Esports Coaches (IFoEC) and Esports News UK
- In game activations – advertising to the newest captive audience
- Speakers from Bidstack, Karta, FACEIT, and Swipe Right PR
- Eyes on the prize – how to seize the attention of the streaming generation – in partnership with Hotdrop
- Speakers from Esports Charts, NSE, MBuzz Esports and Epic Global Agency
- A presentation by MADMONQ