ESI New York provides everything you need to learn from the best, discuss your projects and ideas, and find the right partners.
30+ Leading industry speakers
5 Engaging panel sessions
One on one matchmaking opportunities
1 extravagant networking after-party
We will have the best in class speakers and the most engaging and thought-provoking agenda of esports conferences in 2019.
23 April 2019
Exhibition and Agenda
A full day of interactive and debate worthy sessions including:
- From ‘basement dwellers’ to global superstars: the ever-changing perception and responsibilities of top esports players
- The Fighting Game Community and esports: a rocky relationship
- There’s no place like home: creating the perfect esports venue
- Marketing in esports, the past, present and future
- Investment in esports: Show me the money
- The current state, and future of collegiate esports
Esports & Sports Team
- Esports organisations30%
- Suppliers & Service Providers30%
- Sports Clubs & Leagues10%
- Regulatory bodies, Betting companies and others10%
- VCs & Investors5%
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
ESI New York is a must attend event for anyone interested in or currently doing business in esports around the world.
A one day jam-packed conference with panels worth listening to, people and companies worth meeting and rooftop networking drinks worth drinking .
We ensure attendees get value for money with an interesting and thoroughly curated agenda; there’ll be panels throughout the morning and an afternoon focused on round-tables and networking post-lunch. We’ll close off with networking drinks on the Tribeca Rooftop and then an official after-party at the renowned 40/40 Club.
ESI New York will span two days in total with breakfast meetings to follow the conference on the morning of April 24th.
Sessions will cover topics such as the ever-changing perception of pro players and the repercussions of this, the current state and potential of the fighting games community, esports venues, marketing developments, the repeal of PASPA, collegiate esports and more.
ESI New York opens the doors to the somewhat elusive esports world while simultaneously capturing the intent of esports fans and businesses. This is a phenomenal opportunity to showcase your business and to promote it as a leader within, supporter and partner of the industry as it continues to grow.
This event will offer an education on all aspects related to the business of esports from looking after and management of players to marketing, merchandising, building a brand, fan engagement, and more. ESI will bring together the decision makers at the world’s top teams, tournament organisers, brands, bookmakers, suppliers, investors, professional service providers, sports clubs, media and more.
- Brand awareness to a targeted crowd of decision makers across esports, and connected industries
- Be known as a leader in the space to the full sphere of stakeholders
- Support the burgeoning esports industry and ensure people know who you are, and what you can offer
- Gain extensive support from the full Esports Insider network on your journey in esports. This includes content and promotion on one of the leading industry news portals globally, support on social channels, real life connections and plenty more
For more information and to get involved: firstname.lastname@example.org